Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome to the MMOCO Recipe Blog!

Ok, I'll admit it--I have selfish reasons for starting this blog. I love cooking and am always searching for tried and true recipes that others love. Although we have an extensive list of recipes on the MMOCO website message board, I always have a hard time finding recipes in that post when I really need them. Even more so, it seems that so many of us have given these recipes a try and have hints of ways to enhance them or switch them up a little. So I decided to move them all over to one blog that would allow us to be more interactive with our recipes. All MMOCO members will now be able to search recipes easier, as well as add comments once you've actually made one of these dishes. Hopefully we can add to this blog weekly to further enhance the inner Alton Browns in all of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment